Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Has It been a year already....

See this is the thing about being a mom.....you have time for yourself last and you never seem to get around to doing things you want to do as the day is too short. So I see its almost been a year since I set up this blog and posted. Wow I am a slacker......My days are filled with taking care of Sarah Cate, I know B O R I N G to alot of people, but its my life. She is now 15months and really starting to get her own sassy personality...though she remains as sweet. I do have alot of fun hanging out with her and driving around in our mini like all the other moms in North Fulton/North Dekalb counties.

I seriously still miss adult interaction but am happy to say I have been going to a women's bible study - yippee free nursery, a Familia Group for moms, and Christ Renews his parish.....ok, so I am getting a little churchy again, but hey its good times! And nothing wrong on working with my spirit - I have am a work in progress and have lots of areas for improvement. My churchy activities keep me focused.

As for my blog entry absence.....OK, who am I kidding - its not just being a mom...I have always been horrible with sticking with something. I never could journal very well....oh sure it started out great, but as time went, I had less and less to say and less interest.

And with that I will leave you with this verse which is written down and has inspired me this week. Togetherness with others sharing God's word and Spirit causes some cool stuff to happen.

Acts 4:31 And when they had prayed, the place where they had gathered together was shaken, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak the word of God with boldness.

No comments: