Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What a man Wednesday returns!....Mr Darcy I presume

I am returning to the isle across the pond again. Born into an academic family, our man of the week spent the first 5 years of his life with his missionary family.

On his appeal to older fans:
I find I'm increasingly lusted after by people beyond pensionable age. I was told of a woman in hospital, diagnosed with high blood pressure, who was told not to watch any more 'Pride and Prejudice'. She was 103.

On his family's thoughts of his role as Darcy:
When he was first offered the role of Darcy, his brother incredulously remarked, "Darcy? But isn't he supposed to be sexy?"

Has personally promoted social responsibility for a while now, specifically by opening two ethical-coffee cafes in London called “Progreso” and “Covent Garden” aimed to benefit Fairtrade growers.

He looks good in whatever film era and seem to enjoy seeing him in film. Who else can be so hot dressed up in Jane Austin era clothes you know.....he is a dandy dandy!

I give you Colin Firth - who I think is hot in a low key kind of way which completely suits my mood today!













No comments: