Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What a boy band man.......

I am going young this week.....

You know I was in my 30's during the heyday of the boy band. I was a volunteer teen group leader at my church so hangin' with the girl I got to hear all about those cute boys and their songs. I found it quite amusing.


Flash forward a few years, our man of the week has leaped out alone in superstar status - the curly headed blond kid is now a man. He can sing, he can dance, he can flash Janet's boobie on TV - although he did say he was sorry about the wardrobe malfunction and apologized to all who were offended. I used to think our man of the week was so overexposed that I didn't want to like him...... but darn it, I couldn't help but come around. His music is a bit pop for my taste, but its catchy and I have found myself singing the words after the song is over. I think I developed my admiration after his work on SNL, the dude is funny! Really, he is a funny guy and can totally make fun of himself - check out the digital shorts on Hulu - crude yes, but they totally make me laugh still - and my favorite dancing cup o soup in Give it on up to Homelessville.


I give you - totally TOO young for me but what a man.......


JT - Justin Timberlake




No comments: