Thursday, July 3, 2008

Afraid of the scale

Well, as you might have noticed, I haven't posted anything about my diet. Since our trip, ok and before it, I seem to have a very hard time being good. Now, I am not horrible - although there was a bad chick fil a day, but will eat Sarah's crust or have a few animal crackers. I need to get back on the stick - its this mindless eating that gets you in trouble. Starts out with a few crackers or cookies or some bread crust...next thing you know you are eating fast food daily and vegetables are nonexistant in your diet. Today was good, but not perfect, though almost. I am moving back in the right direction. Admitting the problem is the first step to recovery...............................

I will weigh in tomorrow to see what damage I have done.

I need to go night night now.

No comments: