Friday, November 28, 2008

You are of value......

I subscribe to silentinsight.com which is a VERY short daily meditation for Catholics sent via email, but really you don't have to be Catholic to get something from it. Many days I have skipped over it...which it just silly, everyone needs a little me time, and its amazing how few words can touch your inner being and inspire or lift you up.

Today's was awesome, so I am sharing it with my blog followers who are all magnificent.....

We are made in the image and likeness of God. Our soul magnifies the magnificence of God. We are God’s work of art. Accept yourself, none of us as humans are perfect. We are of value.

Consider the story of the $100 bill -
As a brand new $100 bill, it is worth $100.
As a crumpled old $100 bill, it is still worth $100.

Your value is never diminished, no matter if you have sinned or if people have hurt your feelings.

Be Still Read Chew On It Listen Dialogue Close With Praise and Thanks

I needed to hear that today!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Great reminder, Julie. Thank you.