Monday, June 9, 2008

Diet Week #7 - slowly losing

Well today I am down a total of 11lbs. So slowly but surely the weight is dropping. I lost another 1/2lb which is wonderful as I pigged out Friday......had buffalo chicken fingers and fries and of course 2 beers. I tried to eat slowly and shared my fries with Sarah. I was just in a funky mood and wanted those fingers....I could have actually done without the fries, but they were yummy. Andy is now down 14lbs, so the South Beach diet is great for us! I am really happy about my progress.

We are going to a wedding in a few weeks and I went to try on dresses yesterday. I am happy as I am down a dress size, but still have a ways to go for the long haul. I have always had a hard time getting a dress with my weird shaped body anyway, but now that I am down it gave me many options.

Feeling good today, and hopefully will get backinto exercising more this week. We have had some incredibly hot weather and I just wanted to stay indoors.....especially since I had a head cold.

So, this week I need to walk more and find some new recipes. :-)

No comments: