Saturday, January 31, 2009

Oh Blah Dee

Life Goes On. One can get lost in the busy-ness of taking care of things.

I finally took down and put away all our Christmas decor today. I am going to pick up some clothes from a couple people to donate to a family that needs them. I am going to put up my inventory from Sweet Baby Sugar and work on a business plan to see if I want to continue.

Its time to go through all the kids clothes and toys get stuff ready for consignment. I also have a few things for Craig's list.

I actually thought this morning "I need to call Dad", and then remembered he is gone....and that I had I cancelled his phone yesterday. I also need to go through some more of his things for donation and get together with my sister to go through all the stuff at her house.

Thank goodness we have each other........and Thank you God that I am so blessed to have people to take care of and a house and so many things to keep up with. Thank you God also for the many friends and family who prayed, brought me food and watched Sarah. As my Dad stated towards the end "God you have been so good to me. You just keep bringing good people to my life".

I have had quite the productive morning, my living room is beginning to look like a room for living instead of storage!

Life goes on.

No comments: