Thursday, August 14, 2008

All I ever dreamed of..........

Its so easy for me to get in a funk because something is not going my way or I am not getting what I want or think I need. Being married this is a way of life....its a partnership and sometimes you don't get all you want. Being a mom its gotten worse....child comes before my needs most of the time so I don't have as much time for me as I used to. It so funny how when I was single all I wanted was to get married and have a family. While I wasn't in a deep depression about it and it certainly didn't rule my life, I do think in retrospect I spent too much time worrying about this and not enough time just enjoying what I had......
F R E E D O M !!!!

These days I miss being able to sleep in if I want and do absolutely nothing but watch TV if that is what I want to do...or to be able to come and go as I please without having to answer to anyone. You know, it was great gettng married later in life, I had a fantastic single life. I am glad I did realize it sometimes at least when I was in it and enjoyed myself. God blessed me with a GREAT group of friends and some wonderful roommates. I have gotten to travel to some wonderful places and spend GREAT times with some of the nicest people one could every meet. I have been blessed with the gift of joy and laughter and being able to make others laugh.

All I ever wanted was to be happy, find someone to love and to love me, to have a house and a family.

Guess what..........I have everything I have ever dreamed of.

Thanks JC last night at the CRHP meeting for making this light go off in my head with your story. Its a wonderful thing about listening to the stories of others how it can resonate with your own life.

Jeremiah 15:16 Your words were found and I ate them,And Your words became for me a joy and the delight of my heart;For I have been called by Your name,O LORD God of hosts.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I just gave you a kick ass blogger award.

Click the link on my blog and add it to your sidebar.